Armenian defense minister to attend Abu Dhabi International Defence Exhibition & Conference
Minister of Defense Davit Tonoyan has arrived in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates to attend the International Defense Exhibition & Conference.
IDEX 2019, demonstrating the latest technology across land, sea and air sectors of defense, will follow the conference which will take place between February 16-17.
According to a press release by the Ministry of Defense, Tonoyan will also conduct working meetings as part of his visit.
According to the IDEX 2019 exhibitor list, the Armenian military will present the following 10 products at the exhibition:
- Electro-optic countermeasure system 3K01
- Pancratic sniper sight 3*9
- Sniper Rifle K-8
- Thermal imaging gunner sight for T72A tank
- Inductive mine detector RIA-1
- Bulletproof vest GS-47/0717
- Various types of reconnaissance UAVs, all in final stages of development, with proven technologies
- Military and tactical boots
- MJ-25 sectoral search semi-stationary VHF radar (Model 1:10)
- Microwave transistor amplifier for target detection HFAS-75G
Sources: Tert.am, Armenpress